Hello everyone and happy Thursday!
We have almost made it to Friday, and to me that is cause for celebration! So to celebrate, I’m going to be posting a recipe video on my YouTube for these No-Bake Cocoa Energy Bites, as well as the break down on my blog! Later today or tomorrow, I will also have Vlog Number 3 up, depending on how much footage I get! Either way, there’s lots of new stuff coming your way from Mindfully Miranda and I am super excited about it all!
I’m working away at getting as much content up on all of my Social Media platforms as possible, but even so, I’m really curious as to what you guys would like to see from my blog, Instagram, and YouTube. Do you want more..
- Health Tips
- Workout Tutorials or Routines
- Recipe Videos
Please, take just 5 seconds to request something that you’d like to see on Mindfully Miranda either in the comments here, on YouTube, my Facebook page, or on my latest Instagram picture! Whatever platforms you use, make them work so I can get some amazing content that is tailored to all of you guys! No request will be ignored or thought of as pointless – I really appreciate feedback and constructive criticism! 🙂 Anyways, enough blah blah and more recipe time – right? Lets get into it..
Chocolate Coconut Energy Bites (No-Bake, GF, and Vegan, with modifications)
- 1/4 cup 100% Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Large Flaked Rolled Oats (Use Gluten Free if intolerant)
- 1 heaping Tablespoon Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Flax Seeds
- 1/2 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Raw Honey (Substitute with Maple Syrup for a Vegan version, amount may vary depending on your sweetness preference)
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- Pinch of Sea Salt
Optional: Add half of a scoop of your favourite protein powder for an extra boost of protein!
- Start by measuring and then placing your peanut butter, cocoa powder, (optional protein powder), honey, salt, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- Add your oats, and using a rubber spatula, start mixing your oats well into the wet mixture. Next, add your coconut, and then your flax seeds, mixing well to combine.
- Roll out half of a tablespoon sized bites, and place on a plate lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for at least an hour to set. Enjoy!
*Makes roughly 9-10 small energy bites.
*For an allergy-friendly, nut-free version, use sunflower seed butter as opposed to peanut butter
And there you have it folks! Quick, simple and delicious! My little sister slash taste-tester even tried them and said they were pretty darn good – especially if served with your choice of milk! 😉 Now if youd like to see me make these, and also talk for like 10 minutes straight (lol), I will post the link to where you can find the recipe video up on my YouTube channel:
I am also going to let you all know that I have partnered with an up-and-coming Social Media slash online platform called Nomsy! The basis behind Nomsy is a simple and easily available platform where individuals can find Recipes, Blogs and Resturants that are all tailored to their own individual dietary needs, restricitions and lifestyle! I am a blogger that is partnered with them, and any recipe that gets posted on my blog is also added to Nomsy, where I then categorize it into Gluten-Free, Vegan, Paleo, etc. to make it easy for people to find! I am very excited about this collaboration and the idea behind Nomsy, as I think that in todays world, there is such a vast array of different dietary needs that finding something that suits you as an individual can be very hard – and Nomsy makes that easier for you! I really recommend that you click here and check out their website, make your own profile and start browsing!
Wishing you above all Health & Happiness
– Miranda xo