Hello lovebugs, Happy Monday! I hope you are all ready for an incredible week ahead where we can all crush our goals and kick some booty!
Yesterday I filmed a Full Day of Eating Video for my Youtube Channel, and I thought I would give a full recipe break down for all of my meals right here on the blog! So watch the video, and follow along below it for the details! Enjoy!
Steel Cut Oatmeal & a Banana
- 1/2 c. Steel Cut Oats (quick cooking)
- 1/2 c. each of Water and Almond Milk (half of each)
- 1 T. each of Chia and Flax Seeds
- Stevia and Cinnamon to taste
- 1 Banana (not pictured)
Blueberry Smoothie & a KIND Healthy Grains Bar
- 1/2 c. frozen blueberries
- 1.5 c. liquid (made up of ice, water and almond milk)
- 2 T. Flax Seeds
- 1 Scoop VEGA Protein & Greens Powder in Vanilla Bean
- 1 Coconut and Honey KIND Healthy Grains Bar (not pictured
Garden Burger from Red Robin with a side salad (olive oil and vinegar for dressing)
My Vegan Waffle Recipe made into a Mug Cake with Blueberries
1 head of cauliflower, 1/2 crown of broccoli and 1/2 bag of baby carrots, steamed and topped with seasoning salt
1/3 c. dried dates + 1/4 c. roasted almonds
1 c. Organic Kefir (a fermented milk that I am drinking because I was on antibiotics for quite a long time, and my gut bacteria is completely out of whack – I figure I have to get myself healthy again, and then I can go ahead and advocate for animal welfare even better, so some probiotic bacterial cultures it is!)
Thanks for watching!
Wishing you above all Health & Happiness